This model was designed for convenient dehumidifying in tight crawl spaces and other tough environments:
- The Advance100 is the first large-capacity dehumidifier that can be ducted horizontally or vertically. Its unique outer cabinet allows you to convert the discharge air vertically or horizontally out of the unit, making it easier and more flexible for confined spaces.
- Santa Fe's first Wi-Fi dehumidifier! Wi-Fi connectivity means you can control, monitor or change your settings from anywhere using the free Santa Fe Connect app. This feature is especially helpful if you use your Advance100 in areas that are tough to access, like crawl spaces. The app also shows outdoor temperature, relative humidity and even allows you to control multiple models at once. View the Quick Start Guide to learn more about the Connect + App.
- Casters and leveling feet are both included for sturdy installation anywhere. If you choose to place it on open dirt or earth, it is best to first lay plastic down across the whole surface area and seal all outside vents. This will provide additional moisture insulation for your space and allow the system to work even more effectively. If you don't have room on the ground, consider the Advance100 hang kit to save floor space.
- Great for tough conditions. Moisture starts from the ground, but is prevalent in warm moist conditions. This Santa Fe dehumidifier was designed to work in these environments from 49 to 95 degrees F.
- Energy Star efficiency means purchasing this unit will save you money on energy usage over time. It pulls 2.93 liters (or over 6 pints) of moisture per kWh.
An 8-foot gravity drain hose is included with purchase for gravity draining. Simply direct the drain hose to a floor drain or other location.
A control panel includes displays and allows for simple humidity setting:
- Your current relative humidity and temperature.
- Set your ideal humidity level. You can set your humidity as low as 35%.
- Change your set humidity level with simple arrows on the board.
Ideal Sizing for the Advance100
While the general sizing suggestion is 2,400 square feet, consider these sizing parameters for other areas:
- Very Tightly Sealed: Up to 3,700 Sq. Ft. (18,000 Cu. Ft.)
- Moderately Sealed: Up to 2,800 Sq. Ft. (14,000 Cu. Ft.)
- Some Leaks & Imperfections: Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. (12,000 Cu. Ft.)
- Very Tightly Sealed: Up to 2,900 Sq. Ft. (29,000 Cu. Ft.)
- Moderately Sealed: Up to 2,600 Sq. Ft. (26,000 Cu. Ft.
- Some Leaks & Imperfections: Up to 2,400 Sq. Ft. (24,000 Cu. Ft.)
Basement, Crawl Space
Manufacturer-Suggested Room Size (sq. ft.)
2,400-3,700 sq. ft.
Practical Room Size
2,400 sq. ft.
Internal Condensate Pump
Continuous Drain Capable
Drain Hose Included
Drain Hose Length
Drain Hose Diameter
Low Temperature Operation (41 degrees F and Under)
Lowest Operating Temperature
Can Run Continuously or Only When Dehumidifying
Number of Fan Speeds
Maximum Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM)
Number of Filters
Power Cord Length
You can find the owners manual here
- Optional Fan Operation: The fan can be set to run continuously or only when dehumidifying.
- Air Filtration: A pleated MERV-13 filter ensure efficient dehumidifying, protect the dehumidifier's internal components, and capture irritating allergens. You can find replacement MERV 13 filters here. For slightly less efficient air filtration, you can also use this MERV 11 filter.
- Auto Defrost: Should frost form on the internal components in lower temperatures, an automatic defrost system shuts off operation and quickly melts frost so the unit can resume normal operation.
- Standard Residential Voltage: A 9-foot power cord connects to a standard 115-volt outlet.
- Trusted American-Made Reliability: All Santa Fe dehumidifiers are proudly made in America and feature long warranties.
- Normal and High Speed Operation: Depending on the amount of moisture in the air, this model automatically switches to normal (215 CFM) or high (325 CFM) fan speeds.
- ETL-Listed: This dehumidifier is ETL-listed for efficient and safe operation.
- Auto Restart: If power goes out during operation, it will automatically turn back on to your previous settings.
What's In The Box?
- Santa Fe Advance100 Dehumidifier
- Leveling Feet
- Santa Fe Connect with Cable
- 8 Foot Drain Hose
- Drain Adapter
- MERV-13 Filter
- Installation Instructions
- Owner's Manual