This sump pump kit includes the Liberty 237 sump pump, with a 3 year warranty, and the Radon approved sump basin.
The sump is plumbed to, and includes, the check valve. It has a 3" vent hole in the lid for venting Radon gas and crawl space odors outdoors and a 1 1/2" water discharge. Ready to install per the manufacture requirements. This basin is 18" wide and 17" deep capable of holding 15 gallons of water allowing the Liberty 237 to pump a full cycle of water without causing premature wear. This basin also incorporates our “Anti-Float” plate design mounted on the bottom of the basin to prevent hydrostatic water pressure from pushing the basin out of the ground in high water table areas. Don’t rely on the the “short” basin design offered by others to deliver reliable performance. The short sump pit design can cause short cycling of the sump pump which will result in shortening the life of the motor.
*3" stub and cap to plug the soil gas mitigation hole is sold separately
- ALL parts are Made In America, including the clamps
- Anti float plate keeps the basin in the ground not matter how much water pressure there is
- Has 3" hole in lid to mitigate soil gasses such as Radon and Methane
- Includes plumbing up to check valve
- 1/3 HP Liberty 237, pumps up to 45 gallons of water a minute
- 3 Year Manufactures Pump Warranty
Product Details & Pricing
Water Control Video-