12 Mil GuardianLiner™
Extremely durable, high quality crawl space vapor barrier/liner. This crawl space liner has been a favorite of the professional community since it's introduction.
There are three major components that make this liner an excellent choice for the crawl space environment. First, the white top layer and the tan bottom layer are made from 100% virgin polyethylene resin. This is very important because these layers will last indefinitely. Product performance & longevity are key factors in an investment like this.
The second part is the reinforcement cord in the center. Made from 100% polyester, this 1000 denier cord protect the crawl space liner from tearing.
The third component is the antimicrobial additive. Although virgin polyethylene naturally resists mold and mildew, the antimicrobial additive will give an extra level of protection and piece of mind.
The 12 mil GuardianLiner™ can be directly compared to similar thickness (12 mil) vapor barriers on the market. However, there are some differences:
- GuardianLiner™ does not have microperfing, tiny holes in the outer layer
- GuardianLiner™ does not use UV inhibitors, which can cause odors
- GuardianLiner™ weighs minimum 64.5 pounds per 1000 sq ft or 64.5 MSF. Similar "12 mil" products weigh 58 MSF, 45 MSF & 38 MSF
- GuardianLiner™ was engineered for the crawl space environment while most other brands are designed for uses in the oil fields, equipement covers and grain covers.
- GuardianLiner™ is Made In America
12 Mil = .012 inches
This crawl space vapor barrier/liner comes in the following sizes and ALL ship on an 82" core:
- 13'4" wide by 75' long / 1000 sq ft
- 13'4" wide by 50' long / 675 sq ft
- 6'7.5" wide by 100' long / 675 sq ft
Overall Customer Rating of 52